Monday, February 19, 2018

Quiltworks First Friday Exhibit

It has been some time since I've been to Quiltworks for the First Friday celebration or even to see the monthly exhibit. last week I was able to pop in. 
The featured quilter was Nikki Cooper.
The group was Undercover Quilters who interpret books with quilts.







Cutest row by row from quilt shops! Seriously, this is the most darling one I've seen put together!
Description below. 


Description below. I thought this one was super fun and unique!

This one would be a hard book to interpret!

My favorite quilt of the bunch. description below


By the talented Kristen Shields.


Have a fantastic week!

15 comments:

  1. Your favorite was also my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous show, really difficult to choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these, enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Small World interpretation! All are wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that Row by Row quilt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely quilts how! The row by row is really cute! I also got a chuckle out of Street of Dreams!
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the first quilt (seems truly dimensional), the little row-by-row, and the cornstalk. Enjoyed her explanation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting exhibit! Nice to see the explanations too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for sharing these wonderful quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am signed up to receive your blog posts and have been receiving them, but not since the first of the year. When I tried to sign up again, it said I was already receiving them....can you help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your patience while I was out of the country. Maybe you could try unsubscribing, then resubscribing.

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing! My son & his family live in Bend and my granddaughters (at age 8 & 12) had their first quilts in a display at Quiltworks in Nov, 2016. I don't get to Bend often, but do make sure I fit in a visit to Quiltworks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this wonderful show, I like all of them! Hugs 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!